|Profession(s)||Fashion Blogger and Stylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||5 July 1991 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||29 Years|
|College/University||Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce (2009 – 2012)
• MBA Facebook LinkedIn
|Food Habit||Turned Vegan in 2020 YouTube|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her back.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Parleen Gill (Singer)
• Rohan (Works in Indian Merchant Navy)
|Marriage Date||21 February 2016 (Sunday)
|Husband/Spouse||Parleen Gill (Divorced; Indian Idol 3 contestant) Miss Malini
|Parents||Father- Rajesh Rana (Indian Army Officer)
Mother- Late Sushma Rana
|Siblings||Brother- Aditya Rana (Commercial Pilot)
|Fashion Icon||Shea Marie|
|Car Collection||• Audi
• Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aakriti Rana
- Does Aakriti Rana drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aakriti Rana is a fashion blogger and social media influencer.
- She was born in New Delhi and brought up in Pune.
- While she was in college, she participated in various beauty pageants, and in 2009, she won a beauty pageant.
- She volunteered in the ASHA School which is for the needy students in 2011.
- After completing her post graduation, she worked in an advertising agency. Later, she worked as a part time graphic designer and freelance photographer.
- After a few months, she started working as a part time blogger. Soon, her blogs started getting popular and many renowned brands approached her for paid promotions. She has worked as a fashion ambassador for the jewellery brand, Ziveg, who sell jewelry made of sterling silver and Swarovski zirconia.
- In 2014, she opted blogging as a full time job and started her fashion blog ‘La Chica Loca.’ Later, she started her YouTube channel ‘Aakriti Rana’ and started uploading fashion, travel, and motivational videos on her channel.
- She started dating Rohan (son of his father’s friend) when she was in class 12, but the couple broke up later. She then got married to ‘Indian Idol 3’ contestant Parleen Gill in 2016, but her marriage did not last long. After her divorce, she again started dating her ex-boyfriend Rohan.
- She has a keen interest in fashion designing and photography.
- Aakriti is a dog lover, and she has two pet dogs named Toby and Shadow.
- In 2017, she attended Colours Femina Miss India West Zone Crowning event.
- Her motto in life is,
Make memories. They will last you a lifetime.”
- She lost her mother in 2020, after her mother’s prolonged illness due to brain haemorrhage.