|Real Name||Falguni Rajani|
|Famous Role||Gulfam Kali in TV serial Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! (2015 to present)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-26-36|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1980|
|Age (as in 2020)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||New English School, Vasai West, Maharashtra|
|College||Vartak College, Vasai|
|Education Qualification||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||Film: Gujjubhai the Great (Gujarati, 2015), Yaara Silly Silly (Bollywood, 2015)
TV: Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! (2015-present)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Payal, Sheetal (both younger)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Does Falguni Rajani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Falguni Rajani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Falguni’s family was going through tough times before her birth, but after she was born, her family’s fortune had increased a great deal.
- She lost her father when she was in 11th standard, after which she started working alongside her studies.
- She aspired to become a teacher or a lawyer.
- She became an actress by accident. Once she had visited an advertisement agency to deliver her friend’s photos, where she luckily landed a role.
- Before becoming an actress, she had worked at an artificial jewellery shop.
- She got fame after playing the role of “Gulfam Kali” in the TV serial ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai.’
- Initially, she was cast in ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’ for only a few episodes, but her popularity in the show earned her a full-time role.
- She has played a bold and flirtatious role in ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai,’ but she has known to be a very shy person behind the camera.
- She has, so far, worked in 2 different languages viz. Gujarati and Hindi. Moreover, she has done theatre plays in both languages such as ‘I Love You Two’ and ‘Lav Hathedi Shyam Lakhi Dau.’