|Full Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5â€™ 4â€
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Age (as of 2020)||40 Years|
|School(s)||â€¢ Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
â€¢ Welham Girls' School, Dehradun
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Debut||Film: Refugee (2000)
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming and Yoga|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Filmfare Awards
â€¢ Best Female Debut for Refugee (2001)
â€¢ Special Award for Chameli (2004)
â€¢ Best Actress (Critics) Award for Dev (2005)
â€¢ Best Actress (Critics) Award for Omkara (2007)
â€¢ Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
â€¢ Best Supporting Actress Award for We Are Family (2011)
International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA)
â€¢ Star Debut of the Year â€“ Female for Refugee (2001)
â€¢ Style Diva of the Year (2004)
â€¢ Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
â€¢ Best Actress Award for 3 Idiots (2010)
â€¢ Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award (2005)
|Controversies||â€¢ There had been her catfights with Bipasha Basu on the sets of the film Ajnabee, as she publicly took a dig at her skin tone by calling her a "kali billi."
â€¢ Her controversial MMS with Shahid Kapoor, having a steamy liplock went viral on social media.
â€¢ She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra's accent, after which Priyanka finally replied by saying that she got it from the same place that Saif got his from.
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||â€¢ Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
â€¢ Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
â€¢ Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
|Marriage Date||16 October 2012|
|Husband/Spouse||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
â€¢ Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (born on 20 December 2016)
â€¢ Jeh (She gave birth to her 2nd son, Jeh, on 21 February 2021 at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.)
|Parents||Father- Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Babita (Actress)
Sister- Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
|Food||Dal-Chawal, Pasta and Spaghetti|
|Actor(s)||Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actresses||Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Film(s)||Bollywood: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal,
Hollywood: Breakfast At Tiffany's, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Colour(s)||Red and Black|
|Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultierâ€™s Classique|
|Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Travel Destination(s)||Switzerland and London|
|Cars Collection||BMW 7 Series,
LX 470 SUV
|Salary (approx.)||$1.47 million (Rs. 11 crore/film as of 2018)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$60 million (INR 4.46 million as of 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts AboutÂ Kareena Kapoor
- Does Kareena Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Kareena Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kareena is of the 4th generation of the Kapoor family, was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita, and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.
- Very few people know that her birth name was “Siddhima“, given by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- HerÂ name “Kareena” was derived from theÂ novel, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Her fatherÂ wasÂ very protective towards herÂ and Karisma and wantedÂ both to stayÂ away from actingÂ andÂ get married, whichÂ led to conflicts with her father, after whichÂ both the sisters started living with their mother
- SheÂ had a huge crush on actor,Â Akshaye KhannaÂ in her teenage days.
- SheÂ was supposed to make her Bollywood debut opposite toÂ Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), and even shot a film sequence. But, later, she walked out of the film due to someÂ misunderstanding betweenÂ Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’sÂ mother Babita.
- The period fromÂ 2002 toÂ 2003, was probably the worst part of her career as all her movies such as Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, LOC Kargil, were flopsÂ at the box-office.
- She was offered the supporting role, as a sister of Aishwarya Rai in the Indian-English version of Pride and Prejudice, which she turned down.
- She turned vegetarian in 2006.
- Her bubbly role of Geet in the filmÂ Jab We Met (2007), rejuvenated her acting career, brought success and fan following.
- In 2010, she adopted the Chanderi village (famous for its Chanderi saris) in Madhya Pradesh, to provide it with electricity.
- In 2012, she released her memoir,Â ‘The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva’, co-authored by Rochelle Pinto.
- In an interview, she revealed that she does not wash her jeans for a month because she feels it more comfortable to wear thatÂ way.
- She has her wax statues in England and Singapore’s Madame TussaudsÂ Museum.
- For her glamorous role in the film Heroine (2012), she woreÂ 130+ different dresses, which were designed by the top designers from all over the world, one of which was worth â‚¹1.5 crores.
- She was the first choice for Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s film, Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela, but she turned down the offer, and later the role was offered to Deepika Padukone.
- In December 2019, she appeared as an anchor in Aaj Tak’s show “Good Newwz.”