Melania Trump Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Melania Trump
- Does Melania Trump smoke?: Not Known
- Does Melania Trump drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Her father, Viktor Knavs, was a car and motorcycle dealer and was a member of the Slovenian Communist Party in Yugoslavia (now Slovenia).
- She grew up in a concrete housing bloc in a modest apartment in Sevnica, Slovenia.
- She started her modeling career at age 16 and posed for Slovenian photographer Stane Jerko at age 17.
- At the age of 18, Melania signed with a modeling agency in Milan, Italy.
- In the 1992 Jana Magazine “Look of the Year Contest,” held in Ljubljana, she was named the runner-up.
- She can speak in French, German, Italian, English, Serbo-Croatian and Slovene.
- She appeared on the covers of Ocean Drive, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Magazine, Allure, Avenue, Vanity Fair, GQ, and Vogue.
- She has been associated with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- She was awarded the title of “Goodwill Ambassador” by the American Red Cross.
- She moved to New York in 1996.
- She first met Donald Trump in September 1998 at a Fashion Week party in New York City.
- Her marriage with Donald Trump took place on 22 January 2005, at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.
- She gave birth to a baby boy, Barron William Trump, in 2006. Melania suggested his middle name while Donald suggested his first name.
- On December 12, 2018, Melania made history byÂ flying in a V-22 Osprey aircraft and onto the deck of an aircraft carrier; as it was the first timeÂ a first lady had flown in an Osprey.
Leave a Comment