|Real Name||Raakhe Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5â€™ 6â€
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College/University||The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, United States|
|Educational Qualification||An MBA degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, United States|
|Family||Father- Rana Kapoor (Businessman)
Mother- Bindu Kapoor
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Radha Kapoor & Roshini Kapoor
|Hobbies||Cooking, Doing Yoga, Reading, Travelling, Playing Basketball and Squash|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Basketball, Squash, Lawn Tennis|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Alkesh Tandon (Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Alkesh Tandon (Businessman)
|Net Worth||$100 Million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raakhe Kapoor Tandon
- Does Raakhe Kapoor Tandon smoke?: Not Known
- Does Raakhe Kapoor Tandon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born as the second daughter to Rana Kapoor (MD and CEO of Yes Bank).
- When she was 8 years old, she moved to Mumbai along with her family.
- After completing her MBA fromÂ the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Ms. RakheeÂ worked as an investment banker in the United States.
- She is very close to her sisters Radha and Roshini.
- Ms. Rakhee is the Founder, MDÂ & CEO ofÂ RAAS Capital (India) Pvt. Ltd (a financial services holding company).
- Under the umbrella of RAAS Capitals, she has founded 2 ventures-Â RAAS Housing Finance (India) Pvt. Ltd (providing long-term mortgage finance to retail customers), andÂ Rural Agri Ventures India Pvt. Ltd (aÂ firm that is focussed on verticals in the rural and agricultural domain).
- In 2012, she married Alkesh Tandon (aÂ Delhi/Dubai-based businessman). Their Wedding was attended by the Mittals, the AmbanisÂ as well as tennis legend Boris Becker.
- According to India Today, sheÂ is one of “Indiaâ€™s 25 Most Influential Women.”